We meet every Saturday for fellowship and bible study. We meet at the Dromana Old Shire Office, which is located on the south end of the main street in Dromana.
- 10:00AM Saturday – Bible Study (Sabbath School)
- 11:30AM Saturday – Main Service (Church)
- 12:00PM Saturday – Fellowship Lunch
An exception to this timetable is that on the second Saturday of every month another group has already booked the same hall during the morning. On these days, we run on the following alternate timetable.
- 1:00PM Bible Study (Sabbath School)
- 2:30PM Bible Study (Church)
- 4:00PM Afternoon Tea
25th. May, Blairgowrie Community Hall, 8 William Road, Blairgowrie (off Adelaide Street, from Point Nepean Rd. after Canterbury/Jetty Road.)
1st June, & 8th June, Dromana Community Hall 359 Point Nepean Road, Dromana. (adjacent to the Old Shire Offices)